Re: Highway Travel/Overdrive

To: macmillan@home.com, spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo
Subject: Re: Highway Travel/Overdrive
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:59:05 EST
In a message dated 12/1/00 2:52:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macmillan@home.com writes:

<<
 > I believe that in prime years of our MG's people just drove slower. Enrique

Oh, no. Not at all.  When my first B-GT was new in '68, and this was inthe
day when 65-70 mph limits were common, I rarely was under 80 for looong
periods of time going up and down the east coast.  That was before I-95 was
complete, but I tried to maintain that speed on the 2-lane sections.
'Course, I had OD.  My current B-GT can do that too, but it needs a little
front end work to be as smooth as my memory tells me in can be at that speed.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66Mustang