Re: 72 MGB-carbs, HIF type

To: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: 72 MGB-carbs, HIF type
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:46:07 -0800
No offence taken, Mark! That tape was made 13 years ago, in one very long
weekend. The mistake to which you refer is not one that had been brought to
my attention previously (and I'm going to review the tape - which I haven't
watched in about twelve years - to see just how badly I messed up). I will
confirm, however, that the HIF screw does, indeed, go clockwise to enrich
the mixture, counter-clockwise to lean it.

As for the A-H interior installation tape, I guess I need to review that
one, too - we have just been commissioned to restore a 3000 and I'd better
see if I remember how the interior goes in!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center