Re: Am I Hot or Not

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>,
Subject: Re: Am I Hot or Not
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:07:57 -0500
A few of you have met me...and may still be able to
tell this really is me.
I think the biggest problem with working on our
cars is most people are afraid to get dirty   :-)
www.teglerizer.com/dirtyme.jpg
(my girl friend sitting here says this shot makes me look like
a homeless criminal!   :-)

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com