Re: Am I Hot or Not

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, "E.Claure"
Subject: Re: Am I Hot or Not
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 12:02:44 -0800 (PST)
Now, that's what I expect an MGer to look like!

>   If you want a face for my name, I'm rather fond of
> this shot of me about to cut a 58 ZB magnette in
> half...

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/magnette/pics/green_magnette_flip_4.jpg

If you go the the Willys link on my signature, and
look at the bottom of the page, you will see me in the
drivers seat, 5 years ago, with a Jeepers hair style
(standing straight up from wind). The yard ape was
borrowed. The Jeep is now taller, and I'm older,
grayer, slower, crankier, and none the wiser!

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly but surely healing:
before: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1294999&a=9971270
after: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1294999&a=9971291
58 Willys CJ-3B http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Paulsen.html
:O I think my chad is pregnant! :O God Save the Queen! :O