Newbie question: how to unfasten wire wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Newbie question: how to unfasten wire wheels
From: Mark Nellemann <mark@nellemann.nu>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 09:50:14 +0100
Hi,

I'm the owner of an '69 MGC GT. I want to take off the wheels for the
winter so I can clean them, but the bolts is so fastened that I can't
unfasten any of them. I was hoping that one of you pro's would know a
trick to unfasten them. I was thinking about hot water or grease of some
sort, but i'm not sure if that would help at all.

I don't know the correct technical terms in english (i'm from Denmark
and don't know much about cars), but I hope that you get my message.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Nellemann