re: Disgusting Yellow 'B (was re:Took the Plunge)

Subject: re: Disgusting Yellow 'B (was re:Took the Plunge)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 01:47:32 +0000
Richard Spurling wrote:

> Some years ago, when one of a pair of very competitive brothers in the
> club put a V8 in a disgusting yellow B

I hope you meant 'disgusting' as in 'sick' and 'goes like stink'... no
"yellow 'B" at *our* Club is really 'disgusting' (although one 'goes
like stink').

Speaking of 'cutting sick' in a 'B....

Our racing season is in Winter in Australia but I guess they can't race
in the snow in Amurrica, so when do you guys race?  We hold our season
over winter because (as was proven at the last race of the year when it
was over 100F on the track) our little cars and their drivers wilt
noticably in the heat.

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS There needs to be more racing talk on this list!