RE: Was -Took the Plunge!-Now stock standard. Minimum LBC

Subject: RE: Was -Took the Plunge!-Now stock standard. Minimum LBC
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:07:46 +0930
On Wednesday, December 06, Eric wrote

>><<
Oh yeah, Richard... in case anyone from the Club asks... I am getting my
new engine built to spec AS STOCK, STANDARD!  Just like all the other
guys!
>><<

Heh-Heh-Heh. Right Eric! Just like the other guys? 'STOCK STANDARD'?.
Heh-Heh. Lapping Mallalla race track in the 1.30's?
Y'know the story about the guy who told 'Porkie pies' and his nose grew
longer?  Well. I reckon if you keep this 'stock standard' engine story going
on your nose could be pecking the inside of the wind screen by the time the
car is ready to race! 8^)

IMHO-YMMV-etc.

Scotty,
Adelaide, Australia.