Re: LBCs in Snow

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs in Snow
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:55:25 EST
In a message dated 06/12/00 5:26:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Walt:
>
> I'd take exception to the Triumph especially those terrible two's & threes.
> They're just like children: they don't know how to handle themselves in
> public.

Blake - I used to drive a TR3 to university. I put 3 boxes of Prestologs in
the trunk in December for weight over the rear axle, and it really helped -
it had better traction and was less likely to swap ends.

Unfortunately, I kind of forgot about the Prestologs, and given the fact that
English weather seals work about as well as a seive, when I remembered and
opened the trunk, I had a boot full of wet sawdust. Live and learn.

Bill S.