Re: Wheel question

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel question
From: SueCallaham <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 22:56:36 -0800
Hi Max!
The spokes are right now on a '65 Midget which I also own, so I know the
current condition of them.  I'll be checking them out thoroughly before doing
any drastic changes.  I like the look of the spoke better than the rostyle,
but may forego the look for the ease of maintenance.  Will see.

I appreciate the help from everyone once again!

Sue