Re: Judson Supercharger

To: dwoerpel@wi.net
Subject: Re: Judson Supercharger
From: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:33:12 -0600
I looked in the June 2000 issue of Grassroots Motorsports. They had an
article on Judsons and a sidebar about an instalation in an MGA. The only
source they listed was:

George Folchi
58 Merryall Road
New MIlford, CT 06776
(860) 355-2807

I could photocopy the article for you if you want.

Edwin
'77 MGB

"I'm tryin' to think but nuthin' happens."
-- Curly Howard (the stooge)

Check out The MG Filling Station at:
http://members.fortunecity.com/mowogmg