Re: Need straight OD style shift levers

To: "Stuart MacMillan" <macmillan@home.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need straight OD style shift levers
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 07:50:29 -0600
Hi Stuart,
     I guess I never realized that the o/d shifter was different than the
standard one.  I always thought it was an early trany vs. a late trany.   Am
I wrong list?
     I may be able to get you what you want, but want to make sure these
will work for you.
I have a 77 trany with a straight shifter. Are these interchangeable?  Whats
the advantage anyway, if I may ask?

Mark