Re: SU Info (And a kick in the butt)

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU Info (And a kick in the butt)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:07:33 -0800 (PST)
Ah, nothing like a little spousely intervention to get the juices flowing,
eh, Chris? If your wife is like mine, she is just busting your chops
because she really wants to go for drives in the car herself! A similar
comment by my wife a few weeks ago ('So, I guess we'll be towing this car
over to Doug's MG Shop in the spring, eh?') has gotten me to seriously
think about my action plan for the 66 Tourer. Once the holidays are over
(and I get some heat into the garage!) we're off to battle with the seized
engine!

BTW, I've had some good luck with eBay as well, getting good deals on
steering column cowling, taillight lens and an original 1965 Driver's
Handbook. Also, the MG Car Club website has an excellent 'parts for sale'
classified section. Found some good stuff there cheap, too....

Good luck!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328