Re: Axle rebuild

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Axle rebuild
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:08:42 -0800
Well to be honest I tried to chime in a few times a few months back, but was
having email issues and they never made it onto list..

I was looking at replacing the rear cylinders, and the flexible hoses with the
new higher perf units and probably rebuildig the fron calipers myself.  I am
up in the air about rotors whether to just have turned or buy new...  I am
also toying with whether to buy the V8 pads for front or not.  I will probably
just buy one of the nice Std replacement kits that come with springs and all
rather than piecemeal it together..

I will look into the master cylinder rebuild.  $$ is prety tight, hence the
reason I will rebuild rather than buy new or rebuilt units...

THANKS!!
Larry