MGB goodies in Florida......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB goodies in Florida......
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:19:32 EST
Hello all,

Last week I emailed the list about a friend who had some nice MGB parts and
an early "B" for sale. Here is his information for whomever is interested.
His name is Sam Schubert and among other things he has a running 63 "B', a
complete interior kit (black with red piping), a brand new early chrome "B"
front bumper, and various insundry other MG parts for sale. I have no
monetary interest in these items, but I consider this man an honest and very
accomplished MG enthuasist (he raced MG's and other British sports cars at
the Sebring track in Florida in the late 50's and early 60's). He is about to
retire and has owned a machine shop in Sebring for a long, long, time. Call
him directly about his items for sale at 863-385-6307 (Florida - Eastern time
zone). Merry Xmas to all on the list.....Bill in Missouri.................

1962 MKII MGA Roadster
1979 MGB Roadster