RE: E-Type in Reading PA?

To: <Tomsaudi@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: E-Type in Reading PA?
From: "Bill Holt" <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:08:59 -0500
Tom, I don't know about the E-type coupe in Reading, PA but I do know about
an E-type for sale in Cincinnati, OH.  It is a red exterior, tan interior,
1969 coupe owned by my brother, Tim.  If you're interested, e-mail him at
tholtfam@aol.com.

I don't know the exact selling price but I think $12,995 would be a bit low
for his car.  It's not flawless but it's a darn nice car.

Bill Holt
'73 black tulip MGB

On our way home today, driving through Reading Pennsylvania, we came upon a
Porsche/VW/Audi dealer that had on its used car lot a Jaguar E-Type coupe. I
slowed down, but I swear the price on the window said $12,995.

Tom
78 MG Midget