Re: Scotland MG report

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Scotland MG report
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:53:38 -0800
Well, Bud, it would appear the folks in Southern part of the country are
more MG-oriented than the Scots! During my 8-day stay at the beginning of
December, I saw one red CB roadster on two separate days, at least one BGT
every day of my stay there (a different car each time, including one white,
rubber-bumper BGT that passed me on the motorway in Somerset and I was doing
80 mph!), and at least one MGF every day of the visit.

Considering the weather could best be described as less-than-pleasant during
my visit, I'd say that was a good tally.

Happy Holidays!

Lawrie