69 B Restoration questions

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 B Restoration questions
From: "Sam Marble" <samncyna@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:45:02 -0500
I'm in the process of reassembling my 69 B after having it appart for
restoration and painting and have two questions.
1. Is there a correct sequence to re attach the front fenders to
ensure that the fender bead (just foreward on the windsheild) sits
properly ? The body shop had put the fenders back on but appart from
fitting well at all other points, the bead is raised up a fraction and
loosening all the bolts has not helped in seating it properly. (Both
sides are the same.)
2. The car has an original dealer installed radio that still works.
however, I can see no apparant location for the speaker (missing when
I bought the car) Does anyone have a clue as to where the speaker was
located ? (the intact speaker wires show that is was somewhere close
by)
 Sam 69B