Re: 69 B Restoration questions

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 69 B Restoration questions
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:01:41 EST
They are available in a hard plastic repro, around $64 for the pair, from
Moss and others.  Sadly, these can crack, as my teenage son taught me.  They
also come way over-sized, requiring trimming.  They are good for holding
speakers and delaying/redirecting water drips, and do slightly reduce noise
in GTs.  In roadsters, that small amount of noise reduction is beyond notice.
 The speaker was in the passenger side panel, but it is tough--though not
impossible, to put a balanced installation on the driver side.  If you're
going for stereo, a better bet is the door panel, where there are two
relatively easy places to stick a modest speaker--4-5 inch.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang