running on

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: running on
From: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <jeffcock@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:23:48 -0400
Listers:
          I am restoring a 74 B and have everything done except pianting and
interior ie mechanics are sorted, and engine in it tha now runs, brakes that
brake etc.  A couple of little things though I have a running on problem
....any hints?
Second although I have owned numerous Britisc cars with Smiths gauges I've
never really taken a long look at how the oild pressure gauge is hooked up. I
have a braided hose  coming from the block and the piping from the gauge; how
do they connect? Is the gauge  measuring actual pressure from the hose?

                    Malcolm in Nova Scotia