FW: Powder Coat

To: "914" <914@rennlist.org>, "E-Type" <e-type@jag-lovers.org>,
Subject: FW: Powder Coat
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:00:35 -0500
I have a good friend who I like to call Powder Coat king, about the only
part he has not powder coated on his Triumph is the body and he's going to
do it some day. I've gotten all my P/C powder from him at a huge discount
from Eastwood. Well now they have a new powder coat that can be used on
exhaust manifolds. I think it's $9.00 shipped. I told him I would forward
his message hoping that he can find others who are interested in the new
powder, I have no financial interest in this and have known him for many
years, he is also a wealth of information when it comes to powder coating
tips and tricks, like how to fix mistakes, coat wheels etc. Email him
directly if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jack Levy