Re: How to COMPROMISE!!

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: How to COMPROMISE!!
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:24:32 -0600
Yep, I'm sorry to say Dan that those are the symptoms.  You got it bad my
friend.  Once you start looking at how you can practically keep them instead
of liquidate, it has progressed beyound recovery.  And then when you said
the Third Garage concept' I then new it was too late. Its time to freeze
your finances and search for a warm place in the sun to go for a few years
with no LBC's around.  There's still some hope but your going to have to
really work at it.

May the mighty force of Lucas be with you my friend.
Mark