Re: How to trick your partner..

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to trick your partner..
From: "David Cole" <dhcole@ipa.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:46:54 -0600
  My wife -to-be dated in my 61 midget; the car had no passenger seat, just
a bean-bag chair in the space; she loved the triumph GT6.  I thought the
breaking point was when, 2 months before pur wedding, the man that owned the
59 MGA I wanted to buy decided to sell in a hurry, like that afternoon.  The
only cash I could get my hands on was the cash I had put aside for our
honeymoon.  I went to her apartment hat in hand and asked if that would be
OK; she agreed as long as I titled the car in her name.

    That led to the 56 MGA, which led to the 77MGB, which led to the 72
MGBGT, which led to the 65 & 67 parts cars.   All that led to the 60 X 40
garage.

    The compromise part?  Her red 1999 Mustang convertible with 5 spd she
ordered the way she wanted and the bedroom/2 bath addition to the house;
plus other items to be announced later.

Every bit of it worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Cole
Compromised, bitten by the bug, and enjoying it.