Re: Tranny shipping

To: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Tranny shipping
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:20:30 -0600
I shipped four late madel MGB transmissions via UPS.  One was packaged by
mailboxes etc., the others were just wrapped in plastic ans some old scraps
of carpet padding.  When I bought my Camaro 5-speed transmission for my MGB
V8 project, the guy that I bought it from just slapped a label on it and
shipped it UPS.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO