Re: 1965 MGB

To: "Alberto Manganini" <albmang@tiscalinet.it>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1965 MGB
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:43:35 -0000
Alberto - I assume you are going to remove the head anyway (gunge in the oil
filler cap wouldn't by itself require head removal) in which case I would do
the head first, then the breather as part of building it back up again, then
an oil and filter change.

Testing?  Test it by driving it for the rest of your life - enjoy!

PaulH.