Early B Steering Wheel?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early B Steering Wheel?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 08:08:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi, someone was looking for an early B steering wheel. There are 2 on
eBay, from the same guy - he has about 8 (mostly bizarre-looking) wheels
on auction, 2 of which appear to be early B wheels (although I guess they
could be Midget - were they smaller?). They are not in real good shape.
Here is one -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533880646

The other one was #6, I believe.

BTW, can these wheels be restored at all? I have a very decent original
wheel in my '66 - only one minor separation in the rim and I was planning
on putting a leather cover on it anyways...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://photos.yahoo.com/