Re: Hagerty pays out...

To: lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hagerty pays out...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:30:34 EST
In a message dated 12/31/2000 1:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lundgren@byu.net writes:

> So in short,  I had Hagerty for 1 1/2 years at $89/year.  I wreaked my
> MG on Dec 1 and it was a total loss according to the insurance.  On the
> 27th they cut me a check for the total agreed value less $300 for the
> salvage.
>
> I now have a check for $4700 and no unwanted salvage marks on my clean
> title.  The only thing that could have been better would have been no
> unwanted Toyota marks on my MG.
>
> My experience with Hagerty was great start to finish.  I hope I can get

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I bought Haggerty insurance when I got my Midget, based solely on what I read
on their web site.  I read all the classic car insurance web sites and theirs
fit what I needed.  It looks like I made the right choice.

Thanks for testing them for us, Andrew.  :-)  I am glad it worked out as well
as could be expected for you.

(BTW, for any newbies on the list, Andrew Lundgren maintains a list of
British car suppliers on his web site that is ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS!  Make sure
you check it out.  www.itwest.net/~lundgren)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget