RE: Interior Door Panels and Door Handles

To: "'Carl W French'" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: RE: Interior Door Panels and Door Handles
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:50:26 -0800
You rang?

        Upholstery is being pre-built and purchased for the big sale in
March.

        The 63-67 MGB window winder mechanism has a backing chrome
escutchcheon that is angled and has teeth to bite into the door panel.
Between the escutcheon and the winder is a fiber washer, to allow easy
rotation of the winder handle.  This escutcheon is often missing, as it
won't fit with thicker than original panels.

Kelvin.

K.