Re: Weather... or not!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather... or not!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 01:18:11 +0610
Gonaj@aol.com wrote:

> Eric;
>
> #%^&*@#

Hey George,

I spent some time in Chicago in March one year.  I was warned to watch
out for the icicles falling off the Sears tower :-)  Yes, it was cold,
and the first time I had ever seen snow.

I loved the snow, but only for a little while (especially after I
learned what it was like to slip over on a patch of black-ice in the
middle of a six lane road.  You feel a mixture of pain, embarrassment
and fear as the traffic leaves the traffic lights only hundred yards
away.

Ahhhh... I think I might stick with the heat!

:-)

Eric