Re: Fuel tank capacity

To: scott beavis <scottbeavis@mobrey.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel tank capacity
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:36:05 -0500
I know MY '78 B usually takes 11.5 gallons when I fill it, so I'm guessing
it has a 12-gallon tank.

Not sure about your GT, and I do have a B and not a GT, but I can't imagine
you'd be getting only a 6-gallon tank on a '78, of all things.

Are you sure you're filling it all the way?  Maybe yours shuts off early
when you pump the gas...