Re: Was: Dumb Carb Question, Now: Those Wacky CatCons

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Was: Dumb Carb Question, Now: Those Wacky CatCons
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:31:00 -0800 (PST)
Same here, Bill.... My mechanic has a 'floating' air pump he puts on cars
to assist the process! Fortunately, I am good until 2002 at which point I
will go with historic plates.

--- Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> He leaned out the SU's so far that it passed inspection which is all it
> has to do in NJ. You and I are not required in NJ to have OEM, only to
> pass.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328