Re: early MGB or Midget speedo - two at least

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "Dave Quirt"
Subject: Re: early MGB or Midget speedo - two at least
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:24:46 -0500
years? unknown...  but there are at least two
standard speedos used... one at 1000 tpm and
one at 1280 tpm.  The difference in the B and Midget
is more the speedo drive gear in the tail of the
tranny than the speedo itself.
Earlier model B's varied based on O/D, non O/D.
Later cars all used the same speedo with or without
O/D

did I scramble that... early morning thinking
after a rough night of drinking   :-)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com