RE: Wire wheel tube protection thingy

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: RE: Wire wheel tube protection thingy
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:22:12 -0800
Barrie:

        I used duct tape on my wheels back when the rubber bands were not
available.  They ended up being a real mess when I went to change tires.

        I'd suggest the rubber bands, since some nice people have made sure
that they are available again.  But then, I'm biased.

Kelvin.

        There are a bunch of things that we used to do when the correct
parts were not available.  It's kinda nice to have the right bits (or at
least a close facsimile : ) around again.