RE: Wire wheel tube protection thingy

To: <LBCarCoMail@aol.com>, <jello@ida.net>, <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: Wire wheel tube protection thingy
From: "The Birdhouse" <gobird@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:02:00 -0500
Certainly could be a problem if one tended to leave the wheels on for any
great length of time.  I have siliconed my wheels inside the hubs to prevent
the grease/anti-seize from spraying my spokes, but then I tend to remove my
wheels every month or 2 anyway, so the trapping of water is really a
non-issue.