Re: MGB tappets

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: MGB tappets
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:10:51 -0700
If I am not mistaken the 18V set (short tappets, long rods) and the 18G
set (long tappets, short rods) should be used as a set with the rockers
that go with them.

When putting the head from my 18Gd on my 18V engine, I used the 18V
rods, tappets and rocker on the 18V, I don't thing you are supposed to
swap them, the people at NWImport made a point of warning that the
correct set needed to be used.