Re: Protectors, was: Wire wheel tube protection thingy

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Protectors, was: Wire wheel tube protection thingy
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:06:50 -0500
I, too, was trained as a "bio"engineer and I too never used pocket
protectors. My garage work shirts all have this funny blue and/or black
stain on the lower part of  the pocket because cloth loves to absorb magic
marker ink (and other kinds).  Almost an automatic way to change shirts
with the seasons.

(My S.O.)  >:-(

Bill
'76B
Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                                    Vocal phone   (856) 225-6336
Department of Biology         FAX  (856) 225-6312
Science Building                           email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

At 09:16 AM 01/19/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Larry Hoy wrote:
>
> > >I found a tire place where the tire guy had his name sewn on a patch
> on his shirt.  You know the type--grey hair, bifocals (the
> > Larry Hoy type).
> >
> > You forgot the pocket protector.
> >
> > Larry Hoy
>
>LOL!  I too trained as an engineer!  Pocket protectors aren't
>for protecting pockets.  They're for transferring your 'tweekers'
>from shirt-to-shirt in minimum time. :-)
>
>Rick Lindsay
>Diamond Geoscience Research
>5727 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK
>Voice: +1 918-747-3456
>Fax: +1 918-747-8599

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                                    Vocal phone   (856) 225-6336
Department of Biology         FAX  (856) 225-6312
Science Building                           email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make for divine hamburgers."