Re: Stupid Driver Wiper Problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid Driver Wiper Problem
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 1956 01:27:16 +0610
PaulH wrote:

> Martin says "They stop at whatever point they are on the windscreen
> when I turn the switch off." and we have to believe him or call him,
> erm mistaken.

This is how mine have been since I bought my 'B a few year's ago.

I have become very good at turning the switch off at just the right
point so that they are stopped at the correct 'resting' place (otherwise
a quick on/off flick or two will put them there).

I guess I really must fix this one day but we don't get THAT much rain
here (and Rain-X takes care of most of that) for it to really bother
me.  Being permanently topless means that I rarely get caught needing
the wipers anyway.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia