Re: Seeking starter rebuilder

To: mga@napanet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seeking starter rebuilder
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:00:50 EST
Don:

I did see the other replies concerning the rebuild of your starter.  I had
bought a rebuilt Lucas starter from a parts store for my '79B and had nothing
but trouble as soon as the warranty expired.

I just had my engine rebuilt and while they were at it they rebuilt my
starter.  The mechanic said the starter was falling apart on the car.
Anyway, the work is excellent and very resonable in cost.  Maybe you can ship
your starter to them.  They are a small British car repair shop in Orlando,
Florida.

Call Richard or Jeff at Imagination Engineering.  (407) 521-5730.

I hope this helps.
Nels Ferri
Lake Mary, FL
'79 MGB