Re: Dead Dash

To: scottinarl@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dead Dash
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:12:44 EST
In a message dated 1/22/01 4:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scottinarl@hotmail.com writes:

> Thanks for the advice.  Since it effected the wipers I went for the #3 fuse
> down, did some jiggling and now everything's back to normal.  Well, normal
> if I didn't think it was a good idea to replace the fuse block and all the

I did replace the fuse block in my Midget with a Littelfuse block that has 5
fuses and uses the new spade type.  Cheep and available at most auto parts
stores.  It was easy to replace and should be less trouble.  Just write
"LUCAS" on the cover in crayon and you'll fool all the concours judges.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport