Re: anti-run on valve and idiot mechanics

To: "Aaron Whiteman" <aaronw@wsu.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anti-run on valve and idiot mechanics
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:39:04 -0600
Hi Aaron,
     I'm sure many of us can relate to this problem.  I used J-B Weld or a
good epoxy. Put a little on the broken edges and build it up on the outside
of the tube and let it dry over night. Good as new,well almost.  Now repeat
after me," I will release the clamp before I pull on the tube next
time."ha,ha      Good Luck,   Mark