re:Help

To: David Lieb <dbl@vniles.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Help
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:01:10 -0800 (PST)
David, think you're misreading Hans' note. I read it simply as advice to
see whether there is a Chevy list such as ours, not as chastisement in any
way. Those of us that have been on the list know that Hans is certainly
NOT one of the more cantankerous members! Even though he works for
EMC...<G>

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://auctions.yahoo.com/