RE: Gearbox Questions

To: paf@vniles.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gearbox Questions
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 03:05:31 -0500
Right,

This has been thoroughly discussed previously.
I used a funnel with some garden hose attached.
The garden hose was cut in on the end in the lengthy way. This in order to
squeeze the outer end over eachother - the dipstickhole is quite narrow.
Went quite well.

The normal gearbox takes 3 litres - the OD one a bit more.

Cheers,

Hans