RE: Oil filter choice, a little long

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil filter choice, a little long
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:19:13 -0700
Wix filters are among the best on the market.  However you should be aware that
they manufacture two different qualities.  If you
buy them at NAPA, the "Gold" is the higher quality.

Rick, I know Wix sells a filter for MGBs and I'm sure they have them for the
Ferrari too.

Neither Balwin or Wix show a filter on their web sites for a Ferrari, of course
this doesn't mean they don't have it, they just
don't list it.

http://www.baldwinfilters.com
http://www.wixfilters.com/

Larry Hoy