Re: Magic Motor Mount Tool, 77B

To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: Re: Magic Motor Mount Tool, 77B
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:22:34 -0600
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:50:52 -0500 Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net> writes:
>       Unfortunately, the wrenches don't have 'Craftsman' on them so
> the lifetime
> warranty doesn't apply.  Also, I'm afraid they're only sold in sets.
>  And --- I
> think they're being sold by other stores as well, not just by Sears.

They do have a lifetime warranty.  Ace Hardware sells them, too.  I had
one that the ratchet mechanism fell out.  I went to the local Ace and
they replaced it, no questions.  That store sold them individually, as
well.

They are the cat's meow.  I use them constantly.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer