Old back issues Enjoying MG - MGOC - free

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old back issues Enjoying MG - MGOC - free
From: =?iso-8859-8-i?Q?=EE=F8=E8=E9=EF_=F8=E5=E2=E5=E1=E9=EF?=
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:01:19 +0200
Barney -
When I got my roadster, It came with almost every issue of Enjoying MG from
1984 to 1993 in a box in the trunk,
along with a bunch of old parts catalogs.  The DPO tried to keep me from
knocking his price by showing me how cheap parts were - in a Brown&Gammons
catalog from 1986!

I have pitched the old catalogs, but I just can't bring myself to throw out
the magazines, even though this list and the BBS are far more useful for
getting info.

If anybody ever visits Israel, you are welcome to visit and page through
them. . .
(or even take them off my hands - it would at least make my SO happy)
Martin.
70 B in Tel Aviv.

A person needs only three tools: WD-40, duct tape,
and a BFH (Big F****** Hammer)
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and it shouldn't, use the tape.
If it doesn't work, hit it with the hammer.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.