Re: MG X Cars

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG X Cars
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:17:34 -0500
At 10:10 AM 1/31/01 -0500, Chris Thompson wrote:
>Although I do tell you, I'd love to have a Trophy MGF 160 listed in the
>sidebar. I guess Rover hasnt released ANY MGF's to the american market?

Well, I was just looking at the site, and it indicates the MGF will be
available in "select export markets" later in the year.

I presume this to include the US, but don't know for sure.  It'll have to
piggyback on whoever the current owner is (bmw?) because there are no "mg"
dealers per se.

Current pricing (new) ranges from 16K pounds to 22K pounds, appx $24k to $34k

- Tab