Re: The ideal advance curve (too long

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The ideal advance curve (too long
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:40:37 -0800
Interesting point about 8s. My Barracuda has a factory dual point
distributor. My comment on it is that it is a huge pain changing and
adjusting two sets of points (when you have to pull the distributor out of
the car to make each adjustment). I wouldn't really recommend it, except, as
in my case, to maintain authenticity.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149