Kindred Spirit-Non LBC-Fun-motoring-story.

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kindred Spirit-Non LBC-Fun-motoring-story.
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:56:16 +0930
Hi All,
       one of our journalists wrote this last year, I thought you might like
to read that we are not alone, when our LBC's 'talk' to us.

*Last Saturday morning I was out and about early-ish, attending to this and
that chore which, tediously, had to be accomplished before nine O'clock. The
tedium was exacerbated by two attendant nuisances.
One of these was fog. It was thick and secretive and a good deal of it was
in the cabin with me because I was doing this trip in my 21-year-old, short
wheel-base Land-Cruiser. The drivers side door on this splendid vehicle, no
matter how firmly slammed, always has a clear strip of daylight showing
along the top of the frame. Through this unclosable breach the natural airs
rush, waft,  whisper or howl, according to the season. And in the
compartment behind the driver, a rising and falling orchestration of
rattles, squeals, thumps and clunks stands as a reminder that the external
world is intruding through innumerable other shifting and easing vehicular
plates and ill-fitting vents and closures.*

The story goes on to explain that he had the Flu and he was on his way to
the Clinic to see a Doctor.

L8R,

Scotty,
Adelaide, Australia.
PS-No flames thanks, if you read the Subject line, then read the e-mail, you
only have yourself to blame. IMHO. 8^)