Re: Maintaining the Breed, a dilema (long)

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net
Subject: Re: Maintaining the Breed, a dilema (long)
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:30:33 -0600
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:58:15 -0500 "Michael Lupynec"
<mlupynec@globalserve.net> writes:

> I have just picked up an MGA restoration project and have been
> told that there is no concours standard for the MGA. Is this true?

I've heard a rumor that the Australians have developed a standard.  I've
also heard that it can be found in the back of the book "MGA, First of a
New Line."  But I haven't seen a copy myself.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer