Technical Question

Subject: Technical Question
From: Brent Schwartz <bschwar@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:29:32 -0600
I have searched the web and the repair manuals fairly dilligently
and can't find the answer to this one.

Background:
--------
1.  Body 1977 MGB Roadster
2.  Engine from a 71.
3.  Someone in the past obviously played "Mix-n-Match" with parts to get
the car running.
4.  SU HS4 Carbs with PCV ports on the top rear outside corner of the
body.
5.  No Vacuume advance port on the top center of the body on the rear
carb.
6.  I found one picture of an engine that looked similar with the EGR
and Vac hose but it
     shows the hookup going to the top of the rear carb into a port that
doesn't exist on my
     system.

Question:
------
Where does the vacuume line for the distributer vacuume advance hook up?

Thanks
Brent