Re:They shoot MGs, don't they?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:They shoot MGs, don't they?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:28:25 EST
In a message dated 06/02/01 12:02:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> She
> noticed the leather seats and said, "Don't you know a cow was murdered for
> that upholstery?" I said, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll
> have to kill you too."

My buddy drove his 190 SL Merc to his parents place in Mexico in the 70s. He
needed new leather upholstery, so he went to see a guy who took him out to a
field full of cows. They looked them over, and found one without nicks or
cuts, and the guy quoted a price for redoing the upholstery, to which my
friend agreed.

As he was walking back to his car, he heard a gunshot, as old Bossy hit the
ground, and when he went back from vacation 2 weeks later, his car was all
newly upholstered. I never asked him if he had any nice steaks while he was
there......

Bill S.